Our Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These are the full terms and conditions that apply when using our online shop.
These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- Orders can be delivered to a nominated address or collected from the shop.
- Due to stock fluctuations, your order will be subject to available flowers.
- Minimum Age: We can accept orders from anyone aged 18 and above.
- We deliver to all destinations on the Isle of Wight
- There is a fixed delivery fee of GBP £5
- For same day deliveries please phone before 12 noon.
- If the recipient is unable to take the delivery of the flowers then they will be left with a neighbour or in a suitable location. However, if they cannot be delivered then as a last resort they will be returned to the shop. A call card will always be posted at the recipients address to inform them of the missed delivery and where they have been left.
- Delivery details must be correct; Flower Garden cannot be held responsible if details are incorrect leading to a non delivery.
- Please give at least 48 hours notice in advance of the delivery date for any cancellation.
- We can offer refunds in the case of a cancellation (with at least 48 hours notice as above).
- As flowers are a perishable item we can not accept returns, however we welcome you to call us to discuss any problems. (01983) 524 061.